帖子

精华

积分
楼主
2022-7-17 10:27:01
【资料名称】:Firebase開發實務    
【资料描述】:

内容简介
  Gardening Basics For Dummies has been revised to help the beginner gardener get started, providing all the information you'll need on flowers beds and borders, trees, shrubs, and lawns to landscape your property. It also includes step-by-step plans for organic and edible gardens, specific regional gardens, and butterfly and children's gardens. The book gives helpful tips controlling pests safely, managing weeds, and correcting common gardening problems. In addition, Gardening Basics For Dummies also covers all the new tools and additives available to make gardening easier.
  作者简介
  The National Gardening Association is a well-known and widely recognized authority on the consumer lawn and garden market and the largest member-based, nonprofit organization of home gardeners in the United States.
  目录
  Gardening Basics For Dummies
  Title
  Contents
  Introduction
  About This Book
  Conventions Used in This Book
  What You’re Not to Read
  Foolish Assumptions
  How This Book Is Organized
  Icons Used in This Book
  Where to Go from Here
  Part I : Preparing Yourself (And Your Garden) for PlantingChapter 1: Getting Ready for Gardening
  Playing the Name Game
  Bringing in Beauty with Flowers (and Foliage)Gardening for Your Dining Pleasure
  Working with Woody (or Viney) Plants
  The World Is Flat: Caring for Your Lawn
  Chapter 2: Planning Your Own Eden
  Taking Stock: Evaluating What You Already HaveGetting Ideas for Your Garden Space
  Zeroing In on Your Ideal Garden Style
  Making Sure Costs Don’t Outgrow Your BudgetBringing Your Garden Ideas to Reality
  Getting Professional Help for Your Garden PlansChapter 3: Getting into the Zone – Your Garden’s ZoneDifferent Hardiness Zone Maps for Different FolksFathoming Frost Zones and Growing SeasonsZoning Out: Breaking the Zone and Growing Season RulesChapter 4: Live Long and Prosper: Giving Plants What They NeedLet There Be Light!
  Facing the Fertilizer Facts
  Compost: More than Just a Fertilizer
  Demystifying Soil pH
  Much Ado about Mulch
  Water, Water Everywhere: Tackling Watering IssuesAir! Air! Plants Need Air!
  Chapter 5: Gathering Your Gardening Gear
  Digging Those, Er, Digging Tools
  Clues to Quality Cultivating Tools
  Making the Right Cut with Cutting Tools
  Putting Power Tools to Use
  Wading through Wondrous Watering Tools
  Part II : Flowers and Foliage: Growing for ColorChapter 6: Growing Annuals: Adding Yearly Variety to Your GardenFinding Flowers that Fit Your Garden
  Mixing and Matching Annuals
  Buying Annuals
  An Annual Event: The Whens, Wheres, and Hows of PlantingFeeding the Flower Power: Taking Care of AnnualsChapter 7: Growing Perennials: Plants That Make a ComebackLooking at Perennials, the Repeat PerformersPlanning Long-Term Strategy for Your Perennial GardenFinding and Buying Perennials
  Planting Perennials
  Show the Love: Taking Care of Your PerennialsChapter 8: Brightening Up the Garden with BulbsShedding Light on Bulbs
  Social Mixers: Choosing to Combine Your BulbsThe Search: Where to Get Your Bulbs
  Getting Down and Dirty: Planting Bulbs
  Taking Care of Bulbs
  Chapter 9: Coming Up Roses
  What Makes a Rose Be a Rose Be a Rose
  Deciding Where to Put Your Roses
  Buying the Best Roses
  Planting Your Roses
  Taking Care of Your Roses
  Part III : Stretching Your Garden Beyond Its Boundaries: The Permanent LandscapeChapter 10: Growing a Perfect Lawn
  In the Beginning: Getting Ready to Make a Lawn from ScratchSeeding and Sodding: Adding the Grass
  Watering a Thirsty Lawn
  Feeding and Fertilizing
  Mowing the Lawn, Cutting the Grass, and Otherwise Giving the Yard a ShaveWarring with Weeds
  Chapter 11: Reaching New Heights with Trees and ShrubsKnowing Your Trees
  Choosing the Right Tree for Where You LiveGetting Treed! Planting Trees
  Taking Care of Your Tree
  Knowing Your Shrubs
  Planning Practical Uses for Bushes
  Planting Shrubs
  Caring for Your Shrubs
  Chapter 12: Climbers and Crawlers: Growing Vines and GroundcoversLooking at How Vines Hold On
  Choosing the Right Vines for Your Garden
  Planting and Supporting Vines
  Maintaining Perennial Vines through PruningLooking at Groundcovers, a Living Carpet
  Planting and Maintaining Groundcovers
  Part IV : Producing Your Own Produce
  Chapter 13: Food, Glorious Food! Growing Your Own VeggiesVarieties of Veggies
  Designing for Dining and Getting Your Vegetable Garden ReadyFinding Your Vegetables
  Planting Your Vegetables
  Composting for Vegetable Gardens
  Fertilizing Your Vegetable Garden
  Using Frames and Supports for Veggies
  Dealing with Vegetable Pests
  Chapter 14: Adding Spice to Your Garden: Growing HerbsPlanting Herbs: A Lesson in Adaptation
  Taking Care of Your Herbs
  Chapter 15: Sweet and Crunchy: Growing Fruits, Berries, and NutsFruit Basics: Knowing and Choosing the Right Fruits for Your GardenFinding and Buying Your Fruit Bearers
  Planting Your Fruit
  Taking Care of Fruits
  Part V : Designing Special and Fun GardensChapter 16: Mini Gardens and Microcosms: Gardening in ContainersExploring Different Kinds of Containers
  The Inside Track: Getting the Container Soil RightPicking the Best Plants for Your ContainersArranging Containers for a Container GardenTaking Care of Your Container Plants
  Chapter 17: Taking the Plunge: Gardening with Ponds and FishPlanning Your Water Garden
  Picking Out Your Water Garden Parts and SuppliesInstalling and Filling Your Pond
  Choosing Plants for Water Gardens
  Adding Fish to Your Water Garden
  Maintaining Your Water Garden
  Part VI : The Part of Tens
  Chapter 18: Ten Common Questions from (and Ten Common Answers for) Gardening BeginnersWhat’s the Difference between an Annual and a Perennial?
  What’s Organic Matter?
  Why Does Everything I Plant in My Flower Bed Die?
  How Do I Prepare the Ground for a Brand-New Bed?
  Do I Have to Spray Chemicals on My Rosebushes?
  Do Any Vegetables Grow in the Shade?
  It’s Hot and Dry Here and I Don’t Want Cacti. What Are My Options?
  What Can I Plant on a Steep Bank to Prevent Erosion?
  How Do I Remove the Weeds from the Lawn without Pulling Them One by One?
  Is There Anything Deer Don’t Eat?
  Chapter 19: Ten Quick, Fun, or Handy Garden ProjectsSet Up a Hammock
  Put Up a Rubber Tire Swing
  Install Stepping Stones
  Set Up a Trellis
  Plant a Teepee
  Create Whimsical Garden Art from CastoffsDecorate the Front Steps with Potted PlantsMake Some Plant Labels
  Make a Simple Compost Bin for Your Own Organic MatterCombat Garden Pests with Homemade Pepper SprayChapter 20: Ten Garden Projects for ChildrenCreate a Dinosaur Garden
  Grow a Sunflower Fort
  Make Sunprints
  Plant Mini-Pumpkins
  Write with Seeds
  Trap a Zucchini
  Make a Home-Grown Salad
  Grow Paperwhites
  Set Up a Birdbath
  Attract Butterflies to the Garden
  Appendix: Basic Gardening Resources

【下载地址隐藏】:                    点:回复可见地址
游客,如果您要查看本帖隐藏内容请回复

上一篇:疫後大未來 高清PDF电子书下载
下一篇:大驅離:揭露二十一世紀全球經濟的殘酷真相 大驱离 揭露二十一世纪全球经济的残酷...
回复

举报

QQ|

GMT+8, 2024-7-6 17:30

快速回复 返回顶部 返回列表